Tuesday 20 April 2010

Waiting for you to speak up,or Let me explain you what it was

With dreaming stars, with glittering moon,
The night had more to speak than I thought.
I was waiting for you to speak up, or let me explain what it was.

I was awake the whole night, seated beside the door.
With the noise of the roaring winds,
And watching the jumping tides.

I was waiting to tell you what went wrong.
Either it was dream or truth, but it was gone.
I waited until the morning,still wanting for you to step out,
Not knowing that you had slept in anger, leaving me alone for rest of my life.

I am still waiting beside the same door,
Wanting you to come Out of the grave.
Waiting for you to speak up,or
Let me explain you what it was.

3 comments:

AB said...

amazing yaar!! nice feelings and imagery!!

Vanquisher said...

Another good one..!! I dont know if I shud say it or not, but these creations seem to be inspired by some not-very-nice memories.. On the flip side this amazes me how people can channel their energy in the right direction if they want... Kudos..!! Sorry to get personal.. Please delete it if you find it inappropriate...

Unknown said...

i realy read and enjoy. so nice thinking and deeply feeling with image.
great.. i love it

thanks my freind

atul Patel