Friday 8 April 2011

It’s the same,just in a new way

Its not the little things which make me upset,
It’s the way you made them look so big.
When I think about the days we spent together,
Everything seems lovely and everything looks green.

I am not upset because you changed,
but I wonder how so quickly.
I have been insane, but I have still been the same.
I wonder when did you turn so inane.

It is the beauty of nature, when you look back,
You find it so much similar and you much known.
It is only the actors who change,
The story is the same,
Some filled with love and some filled with pain.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

piddi...did u hav to come up wid d poem now....i kno wat it means...badmaash ziddi bacchi

Chetan Negi said...

Nice nice....like it :)

Unknown said...

no personal comments :)

Unknown said...

Tnx Chetan